The Forensic Directorate provides a range of services spanning the forensic pathway. This includes the Criminal Justice Mental Health Services which provides a liaison and diversion service to local courts and Police station, Community Forensic Liaison Services and Personality Disorder Psychological support to Probation Services in West Mercia and Staffordshire in addition to a male inpatient service which spans three secure facilities within conditions of both medium and low security.
- Criminal Justice System
- Diversion at point of arrest
- Court Liaison Schemes
- Community Forensic Teams
- High Risk Case Reviews
- Forensic Liaison Schemes
- Offender Personality Disorder Pathway Services
- Community MBT Project - West Midlands Area
- Crowley House Approved Premises PIPE - West Midlands Area
- PD Community Specification Services for West Midlands and West Mercia
- Forensic Learnign Disablility Unit (Ellesmere House)
- Forensic Low Secure Unit (Clee Building)
- Forensic Medium Secure Unit
New access to a package of digital resources to support mental wellbeing
Silvercloud activities and videos can be used independently or with feedback from an online supporter. People using Forensic inpatient, Liaison and Diversion, Offender Personality Disorder; Integrated Offender Management and Mental Health Treatment Requirement services at MPFT can speak to someone involved in their care to find out how to access the programme.